Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mutter, Mutter, Mutter


So here's the deal. I know people who talk out loud, presumably to themselves, and it can be very distracting. I don't as a rule do so and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm doing the internet equivalent of blogging to myself. As you may know, some of the requirements of communication is a "sender" a "receiver" and "feedback" or the knowledge that the message was received. I think I have one of the three. Without the other two I become a mutterer - merely talking to myself.

The point of this - is anyone viewing this blogsite? If so, can you provide some feedback? Good, bad, or indifferent just to let me know I'm not being a distraction on the blogsphere. (There are some that think I'm enough of an irritant without putting it into writing.) If what you read here is interesting - let me know. If it's bunk - let me know that too (although please do it gently - crow can be distasteful unless properly seasoned).

I'll let you know in a week or so how this is going......now where did I put that.... mutter, mutter, mutter........


No comments: